Affiliate Program Information
Join our affiliate program and start earning money for every sale you send our way! Simply create your account, place your linking code into your website and watch your account balance grow as your visitors become members.
How Does it Work?
The process is very simple:
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site or in an email.
- Upon visiting the site, a cookie is placed in the visitor’s browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.
- If the visitor orders (the order does not need to be placed during the same browser session - cookies are stored up to a configurable amount of time), the order will be registered as a sale for you and you will receive commission for this sale.
Ask Insider Doctors (AID) affiliate program allows anyone to promote for AID and receive credit for Monthly Memberships (both Wholesale and International Members) signed up in the AID system. Affiliates who meet the criteria will receive $10/month for each membership they bring in every month that the member is active.
Prerequisites for the AID affiliate system
- Your application is subject to the approval of Ask Insider Doctors. Each application is reviewed individually. We reserve the right to approve or not approve each application. Admission or continuation is at the discretion of AID management.
- There must be a minimum of 5 referrals (subject to change) who successfully apply and maintain their memberships for at least 60 days to earn referral commissions.
- Commission is $10/month for each successful membership.
- Commission is paid monthly as long as the referral retains membership.
- Commission will be reversed for refunds.
- Growth of memberships is not just encouraged, but required, in order to maintain affiliate status. If no activity has been performed within 14 days of sign up, or if the minimum memberships has not been obtained within 60 days, the affiliate account will be terminated.